Court Grip™ is an NBA endorsed proprietary formula and delivery system that is applied to the bottom of sneakers to increase traction on dusty, worn-out courts. Founder Mark French approached Revolver New York when Court Grip™ was only an idea. From then on, Revolver played a vital role in the development of Court Grip™ from conception to completion – working not only on the brand identity and award-winning package design, but also on product development, patents, and all advertisements associated with Foot Locker’s $4 Million marketing campaign (the highest budget ever for a sports accessory). Our in-stadium signage and online, print and catalogue ads led to record-breaking sales and Mission Athletecare being named the Sports Marketer of the Year for 2012.
Revolver New York was instrumental in Court Grip™ becoming the fastest selling sports accessory in sports retail history. ESPN, CNBC and DIME Magazine have all credited Court Grip™ as one of the most dynamic innovations in the industry.
Honors and Awards
• NACD Packaging Awards, April 2012
• Mission Athletecare named the Sports Marketer of the Year for 2012
• WorldStar Packaging Award, January 2013
• ESPN Playbook, Court Grip increases traction for ballers, November 11, 2012
• NYSportsJournalism,com, Big Score: Mission Athletecare Named The 2012 Sports Marketer Of The Year, January 11, 2013